Monday, May 23, 2011

Portraits

"Game focused"- Date and Time: May 20, 8pm; Location: BYU-I; F/stop and Shutter Speed: 4.5, 1/250
I added saturation,  brightness and lowered the contrast. This is during a frisbee game and I liked how focused he was on the game. 
"Wife's support"-Date and Time: May 20, 8pm; Location: BYU-I; F/stop and Shutter Speed: 5.0, 1/320
I airbrushed some color to her cheeks and added saturation for the color. This woman was watching her husband play frisbee and she looked about 7 months pregnant, that's support right there.


"Pose for me"-Date and Time: May 22, 5:30pm; Location: BYU-I; F/stop and Shutter Speed: 7.1, 1/250
I used the 'multiply' adjustment layer to darken the picture, then used the brush to bring back light to her  face and arms. I also lightened the rocks just a little so they weren't so dark. This was one of my models for the day and it was a lot of fun. The girls would just pose, laugh and just have a good time. 

"Young love" Date and Time: May 5, 2pm; Location: BYU-I; F/stop and Shutter Speed: 8.0, 1/500
I added just a little bit of saturation. I caught these two love birds napping on campus and just loved how close they were even though they were asleep.

"Besties" Date and Time: May 22, 6:35pm; Location: BYU-I; F/stop and Shutter Speed: 6.3, 1/200
I added vibrance and lowered the brightness just a slight bit. These two girls cracked me up and wanted funny pictures that they could look back on and laugh about. I ended up really liking this picture.

"Go long" Date and Time: May 20, 7:40pm; Location: BYU-I; F/stop and Shutter Speed: 5.6, 1/250
I darkened the picture a little, and added vibrance for the color. I also used a blue airbrush on his face to bring more of the color out. I found out I really enjoy taking sports pictures. Capturing moments that bring out the game was lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment