Monday, May 2, 2011

Color Study

I wanted to try something different because I always take landscape shots. I chose not to leave my apartment and see what I can come up with. Once I picked my color then I walked around and took pictures of everything white I could find. These are just a few of the things I could find.
 
 
Date and Time: May 2, 2011; 9:30 am; Location: My Apartment; F/stop and Shutter Speed: 8.0; 1/4 sec

Date and Time: May 2, 2011; 9:20 am; Location: My Apartment; F/stop and Shutter Speed: 4.5; 1/25 sec

Date and Time: May 2, 2011; 9:00 am; Location: My Apartment; F/stop and Shutter Speed: 3.5; 1/25 sec

Date and Time: May 2, 2011; 9:35 am; Location: My Apartment; F/stop and Shutter Speed: 5.0; 1/60 sec

1 comment:

  1. Love the color study because I love the color WHITE! I especially like your small aperture photos. The keyboard was a very creative angle and the lego's looked cool as well. The focus was very clear, which is a weakness of my so I admire that. Good work.

    ReplyDelete