Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Action Blur and Freeze

"Splash"
Date and Time: May 25, 11:15am; Location: Bannack, MT; f/stop and Shutter Speed: 4.5, 1/1000 I wasn't too impressed with my action shots, but this was the best out of my action freeze shots. You can tell how dirty the water is by the color in the middle of the splash. I added vibrance to enhance the color
"Lingering Guest"
Date and Time: May 25, 11:20am; Location: Bannack, MT; f/stop and Shutter Speed: 22.0, 6.0 I didn't have a tripod to use so I put the camera on the ground and used the strap of the camera to angle the camera up. Leaving the shutter speed open for six seconds the 'ghost' moved into a nearby room after three seconds.
"Ghost Students"
Date and Time: May 25, 6pm; Location: Bannack, MT; f/stop and Shutter Speed: 22.0, 4.0 Left the shutter speed open for four seconds then had the 'students' mover after two and a half seconds while the 'teacher' didn't move. I darkened the picture using the multiply adjustment layer then removed the darkness in the 'ghosts', 'teacher', and blackboard.

"Ghost Teacher"
Date and Time: May 25, 6pm; Location: Bannack, MT; f/stop and Shutter Speed: 29.0, 4.0
I left the shutter speed open for four seconds and about halfway through she moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment