Monday, May 16, 2011

Camera Raw

"Clouds"- Date and Time: May 12, 5:22 pm; Location: Rexburg, ID; f/stop and shutter speed:  1/30, 1/250 sec
This shot was taken from on top of the stadium

I turned down the exposure to darken the clouds then I used recovery to bring in some of the blue color to the sky. I added brightness to bring light into the buildings and also added blacks to make it look more realistic. Finally I added clarity to help sharpen the image and give it its final look.

"Spori"-Date and Time: May 13, 10:40 am; Location: Rexburg, ID; f/stop and shutter speed:  10.0, 1/200 sec

I waned to make this shot look 'fake' with the amount of color I added.  First I  slightly lowered the exposure to darken the picture then added recovery to darken the sky. I added clarity to sharpen the image, then I played around with the adjustment brush and added really fake looking to colors for effect. Adding green to the grass and blue to the sky give it almost a fake building effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment