Sunday, June 5, 2011

Scanography

"Bananagrams"
Date: June 4, Camera: Scanner.  This game is a multiplayer  speed scrabble.   My friends and I really enjoy this game so this picture is a tribute to them. I tried to make it a black background but I really struggled with it, but white works also.  

"Cards"
Date: June 4, Camera: Scanner.  On my mission I collected many different types of playing cards.  The reason I have so many different cards was for a game called 'Nerts' which is a speed solitaire game.  I mixed red and blue cards together and laid them on the scanner. I also scanned many different cards and cut them out of their picture and pasted them to the main picture.

Date: June 4, Camera: Scanner.   Most of the cards I used came from this picture.   I used the quick tool to highlight them, then cut them out of the picture and pasted them to the main picture.
Date: June 4, Camera: Scanner.   I used the quick tool to highlight it, then cut it out of the picture and pasted it to the main picture.

Date: June 4, Camera: Scanner.   I used the quick tool to highlight them, then cut them out of the picture and pasted them to the main picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment